ABOUT GATE | ESE | PSUs

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)

GATE is India's Reputed Examination conducted by 7 Old IITs in the month of starting Febuary. The paper consist of 65 Questions of Numeric and MCQ type. There is 30% weightage of Engineering Mathematics & Aptitude and remaining 70% ask from Core Technical Paper.

Engineering Aspirants appear for this examination for the higher study (M.Tech) to get more bright future. From last 4 years many PSUs are connected with GATE Exam where they hire Engineering Students for the post of Assistant Engineers (AE) in IOCL, PGCIL, NTPC, ONGC, CIL, BHEL, SAIL etc.

PSUs (Public Sector Undertaking)

The government-owned corporations are known as Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) in India.  Almost 75% PSUs are connected with GATE Exam and they directly hire for Interview after good score in GATE Exam.